Friday, August 13, 2004

AFH In 25 Days (part 5)

DAY 14-17 -Les Miserables -

Catching a cold could become a catastrophe. Especially when you want to spend the whole day exploring places where you haven't gone before and meet a lot of people. But the people seemed to be avoiding me. Especially when I sneezed. At first they sympathized, gave some tissues (if they had one) and run away like hell.


"HAAATTTCHHOOOEEEEIII!!!!"
"Bless you!"
"Thanks, SROOOTHH!"
"Here," Taking out the tissue.
"Thanks.. SROOTH.. SREEEUUTHH.. SROOOOOOTHHHSSS!!!!..."
"......" She's gone.


"Beautiful day isn't it?.. HA.. HHAAA.. HAATTTTCCCHHHOOOOEEEEEIII!!!"
"Ye... er, NO!"


"Would you like some candies?"
"Wow, sure.."
"Hea.. hea..re.. hHAA.. HAAATTTCHOOOOOOEEEEE!!!"
"Uhm.. on second thought, I don't like sweets.."


"Excuse me, where can I find thi.. hea.. HAAAATTTCCCHHOOOO!!!"
"Ok, take those road over there and when you find a gas station on your left, go right and straight to the park."
"But I haven't ask anything."
"Yes, but there's no one in that park at this hour. Feel free to sneeze there."


"Waiter, can I get the bill plea.. haa.. HAAATCCHOOOOEEE!!..se.. SROOOTHHH!"
.......
"Hey, this is so expensive!"
"It's for sterilizing those plates, Sir"


DAY 18 - Honey, I Shrunk The Underwears -

I curse these Wash&Go's washing machines! They should put a fixed lettering on their knob instead of those easily-wiped-off-print-because-of-a-regular-use letters. I mean, how do I know which knob is for cold and which one is for hot water? I don't even know the makers of those machines!

And I definitely don't recommend this pampers-like underwear! Unless you happened to be one of those Flashy-philia follower.

No comments: