Having this and all truly made me think of the value of my life… and thankfully some of my resolutions this year has accomplished… So, I’ve been asking myself what are my resolutions would be for the next year…
1. Getting married
2. Finished my study? Hope so… if God is beside me…
3. Get my hair dyed once again, have some tattoo and pierce? Hell no! My mother would kill me if I dare doing that!…
4. Be a better man? Hmmm… too general, I need to be more specific
5. Be a better man in making money? In my economics conditions right now… it’s a MUST!
6. Be a better man in making money and pilgriming my parents
7. Finding a side job? I’ve found Nemo once, I guess finding job is possible…
8. Hey, having a steady girlfriend (means: stop fooling around w/ girls) would be nice…
So be it! I’ve decided to have a serious girlfriend(s)! I know someone is waiting for me out there... Wish me luck!
…3…. 2…. 1…. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment