Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Her Side Of Story

One morning...
I receive a call from an unknown number
but I picked it up anyway,
i hear a man's voice,it didn't sound familiar in my ear though
but...he knew my name!+he asked me what am i doing right now, where am i?
well at that time I was in front of PIM (Pondok Indah Mall, red) in a car with my friends, waiting for my other friend
I didn't know who the hell is this person,so I asked: "who is this?"
he didn't answer my question
he just said: "OK...well,have fun with ur friends!"
it was a very short conversation
and...untill the end of the conversation, I didn't know who he is
I'm just thinking that he's one of my friend
coz the phone number is coming from my friend's house area
but, I still didn't recognize the voice though.... (",)
Well, i'm sure it's my friend

I switch handphone with my sister that day
so i'm thinking, maybe he's my sister's friend
but, then again we're just switching handphone not number
how can my sista's friend knows my number?
and if it is her friend, why is he looking for me and knew my name?

.....as the day goes, i didn't really think about that call anymore

that night, when i'm allready at home
the phone rang again, i looked at the phone
and I said to my self: ok...it's familiar with the number that i receive this morning
so... i picked it up!

hey...it's the same voice!
and i knew it's not my friend...
God, i don't know this guy...but he knows me!!
uuugghhh....I hate this, it feels like someone is fooling me around
hhmmm...i'm thinking,maybe my old friend
maybe from elementary school, junior high or high school???
so.. i tried to remember names, faces and voices
............stilllllll, doesn't ring any bell

we talked....and talked....and talked....
then I found out that this guy lives in surabaya
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!?!?!?
in 21 years of my life..
I don't know anyone who lives in surabaya
I don't have any friend in surabaya
I don't even have any relatives in Surabaya....so, who is this creep?

this guy asked question about me, my family,etc
and he laso talked a lot about himself...
from our conversation, i think he's cool + nice guy....
a little bit show off actually, but in a normal way (sorry, dear...)
i knew that he work in the 2nd largest newspaper in surabaya (if i'm not mistaken)
he has 2 brother, his birthday is on 16th march, so he's a pisces just like me

I asked him, how did u know me+get my number?
he said, "I don't know, i was just checking my handphone and i found ur name+number..so i call u"
(yeah,what a liar...........)
uugghh......i really hate this, i just don't want to be fool by someone i don't even know

in the middle of the conversation, he mentioned one of my friend's name
but, hey!! the chance that we're talking about the same person is like 1 in a million!!
then again..., even if that name is my friend, what the hell is got to do with me and this creep?
I don't see any connection at all!!

ding...ding!!!suddenly,the bell rings in my head..
i just remember, a few week before (or maybe a few month)
my friend (yess...it's the name that we're talking about)
said that she wanted to introduce me to a guy
it's the son of her mother best friend
she talked pretty serious that time, coz we talk just the two of us, away from our other friends
and she sounds very eager to introduce me to this guy
i am totally forgot about the conversation
coz i didn't take it seriously that time, i said it's up 2 u
if u wanna give my number...fine with me

so... I told him about that
finally!! I know who is this creep..
we talked for about an hour that night
mmm.....quite long conversation 4 someone who just knew each other

After that night, we still keep in touch
he called me sometime
I send him a short message sometime
i just think of him as a new friend, nothing more
beside, at that time i was so busy finishing my final assignment with my friends
so, i didn't really think of him a lot
well, maybe just a little bit curious......

No comments: